System Description : Comes with a soft fluorescent, glare-free light that provides excellent uniform slide illumination and a temperature indicator that easily and accurately monitors the viewing area and regulates the temperature to compensate for ambient temperature changes (range 45° C to 50° C). Has a built-in temperature indicator for easy and accurate monitoring of the viewing area. Slides can reach a temperature of 37° C to 39° C in 2 - 5 minutes, depending on ambient eliminating heating-up time. The viewing area temperature automatically adjusts for any ambient temperature. Housing, pivotally supported in a frame. Meets the Rh slide test standards set by the AABB.
- Blood typing.
- Rh determinations.
- Warming slides for Gram's strain.
- Tissue typing.
- Reading enzyme antibody screens in microplates.
- Built-in temperature indicator for easy, accurate monitoring of viewing area.
- Viewing area temperature adjusts easily to compensate for ambient temperature changes. (Range : 35° C to 37°C)
- Rh slide reaches temperature of 37° in five minutes, eliminating wasted heat up time.
- Soft, fluorescent, glare-free light provides uniform illumination of slide contents.
- View box can be gently rocked using large knob on support cradle.
- Sturdy, easy-to-clean Metallic Powder compact case.
- Utilizes minimal bench space.
- Meets Rh slide test standards set by the AABB.
- Unit conveniently includes three-wire cord and plug.
- Blood typing
- Rh determinations
- Warming slides for gram-strain
- Tissue typing
- Reading enzyme antibody screens in microplate
- Compact Slide-Warmer
- Soft, L.E.D., glare-free light
- Built-in temperature indicator & control
- Light intensity 5000 Lux.